Thursday, August 29, 2013

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 glorious weeks!

Total weight gain: 3lbs (138.3 this morning)

Maternity clothes? I have 1 pair of pants, 2 t-shirts (p.s. ROSS has a maternity section and I spent $10 on shirts), 2 bras and two lovely dresses. I'm still using a hair tie most of the time on my jeans, or no hair tie on the jeans without zippers but those are getting harder to sit with all day. 

Stretch marks? Plenty of old ones! :) I have been rubbing my stomach, sides, lower pack, inner thigh, hell the whole thigh down with Vaseline cocoa radiant lotion (you can get here at target). Although, I completely forgot to do it this morning because I was so excited it was my weekly picture day!! -_-

Sleep: This week I've been sleeping really hard, Brandon has even let me have the bed to myself (well Ryder and myself) a couple times and it was magnificent!  I've been really snuggly so I think I may be suffocating him but as long as I rub his head he's happy to have me.

Best moment this week: Ryder singing and talking to his brother. I think he's already warming up to the idea, I know he's going to be an amazing big brother! He loves babies and younger kids so much. Ry started at a new school on Monday and after school he said he wanted to go back tomorrow for sure, so reassuring! Also, yesterday he told his teacher Miss Amanda that they could be friends now because he likes her. <3 I hope that warmed her heart as much as it did mine, nothing is more important than Ryder's safety and happiness. 

Miss anything? I'd like smaller boobs please. I was joking with my husband I have one baby and two mini babies up top! I swear reading about weight gain and how it's only 1 lb gain in your chest I feel like Maury Povich "That is a lie!".

Movement: Mostly in the evenings and into the night, I'm starting to get concerned he's going to be a night owl. That'd be fine if we didn't have Ryder and work! :) Sweet baby boy you need to sleep when Mommy does!

Food cravings: This week I've eaten the entire box of Ryder's fruit snacks (finished the last pack this morning when he wasn't looking), I'm totally ashamed. Usually when I can't control myself around food (fruit snacks, cheetos, oreos, ice cream, ect.) I just dont buy them because my self control sucks so bad. I really need to work on that.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I got a little sick after we had lunch yesterday but Brandon gave me some water and I was fine. Maybe from driving? I used to get car sick all the time when I was a kid.

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor signs: None yet! :)

Symptoms: Ridiculously bigger boobs, massive hormonal acne, and some horrible pelvic discomfort that makes me walk like I've been riding horses. YOWZA!

Belly button in or out? The top is out and the bottom is in. Maybe you can see in the picture above?

Wedding rings on or off? On, every day!

Happy or moody most of the time: I have been super happy, except for those few special people in my life I can't help but be irritated with and I've been working really hard to remedy that. I don't like to be upset or to make people sad so I'm trying but for the most part those people are special and get my subtle jabs. SORRY!

Looking forward to: Relaxing and enjoying the rest of this pregnancy! I have 133 days to go and I am so excited to really enjoy every step. Brandon being an only child I dont know I'll ever get to feel the flutters of another baby from the inside (this one took a few years of convincing) I am so thankful to have the opportunity to have another precious baby growing inside me I can't even imagine what he's going to look like/be like! I'm sure he'll want to be just like his big brother! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment