Wednesday, November 19, 2014

INFLUENSTER HAS AN APP!!

If you follow my blog you know that I LOVE Influenster! I receive product free to review and share with you all, it's basically the best thing ever, and now it comes in the form of an app!

Currently the influenster app is only available to apple products but there is supposed to be an android version in the near future. I personally have a iPad that I use it on and it is literally flawless, I'm looking forward to being able to have in on the go so I can check reviews before purchasing new products. A few of my favorite things to check out on the app have to be makeup, electronics and FOOD. I can't put a number the the amount of times I've been out and about purchased something and then either had to return it because I was disappointed or just toss it out and eat the money.

If you want an invite to influenster please let me know and I'd be happy to email you one.

Catch ya later

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment