Thursday, May 14, 2015

Killer Walgreens #DiscoverNewProducts Vox Box

The Walgreens Discover New Products vox box was so much fun, I can't believe I get to try all these awesome things for FREE via Influenster. Testing products would totally be my call but Blogging about things I've tried is so hard with two kids! I dont know how people find time but I'm about to start searching for my time again... I mean Crew is 16 months.


In this box you potentially could have been sent Dove & Vaseline, Simple & Caress, OR TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner. I was sent Simple micellar cleansing water (BOMB) and the Caress body wash. I went to the Walgreens beauty day and had to buy the Vaseline Intensive Care Healing Serum and reup on my Dove Advanced Care deoderant with nutrim moisture in REVIVE. Since I bought something on their beauty insider day I received a free trial of the Dove Go Fresh Body Wash and yeah that was amazing! 


The Simple cleanser was super cool because you dont need water to wash your face, it's gentle and moisturizing this is a summer must have for camping, road tripping or concerts! I love this because some nights by the time I have both kids in bed I'm pooped and can't even muster the strength to do my night time care routine. Simple to the rescue!!! Rub some on your face super easy and bam your done, hit the sheets and get some shut eye.


Now I wish I was as excited about the Caress body wash. In theory it sounds super cool, 12 hours of fragrance release, lasting scent and it's supposed to be touch activated. Okay now that I say that outloud it does sound creepy like maybe tiny robots in my skin or maybe I've been watching too much Disney XD and need to come back to grown up land. Either way it was a total bust for me. In the bottle it smells good... a little bit like pickles but hey I like pickles. On the loofa smells alright, I'm not huge into rose scent though so maybe you'll feel differently. I couldn't smell it after the shower but I thought maybe it was because I have been over sniffing myself so I asked my husband, nope he didn't smell anything extra special either. I told him to rub my arm first, like a scratch and sniff sticker, still nothing! So now it sits at the top of my shower tower with all of the other unused beauty products. If you dont try it you'll never know.


I do however love the Dove Go fresh in mandarin & tiare flower scent, I dont know what a tiare flower scent is but trust me its good. I will be buying full size when this free trial size runs out.


That's all for my vox box, I'll be recording a video later so I'll make sure to come back and include that clip since this is my first you tube video of myself it should be funny. Tune in to see!



Catch ya later!




received the product(s) complimentary to test and/or review.

No comments:

Post a Comment