Friday, September 13, 2013

23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: So I'd rather go off my scale at home but I will go by doctors scale! I was weighed on Monday at 142 so calculating after my loss I'm at 12 lbs gained or I'm at 7 from my actual pre pregnancy weight. Check out THIS awesome weight tracker to make sure you're staying on point.

Maternity clothes? I have the same everything but H&M is making it awfully hard to say no!



Stretch marks? Same old ones! :) 

Sleep: Sleep is getting deeper and deeper and my dreams are so real it's hard to get up in the morning. 

Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing baby, but also knowing everything from the ultrasound a few weeks back was perfect!

Miss anything? I miss being home alone. When I was pregnant with Ryder I really enjoyed talking to him, but now he talks so much I have no time alone to talk to baby. I am so excited for the way everything's going and being so close to meeting him!!!

Movement: Slowing down a little but when he does it's like he's jumping, almost like he was startled by something and jolts. It's too sweet. I just rub my belly and let him know he's okay. 

Food cravings: I craved biscuits and gravy this week, I haven't had that in probably 7 years!!! I made my first batch of home made gravy and it turned out wonderful! I bought Pillsbury biscuits because I know I like them. It was funny making it because Brandon bought turkey sausage links so I had to squeeze them out of the casing.. hahaha I'm such a NEWB.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just random bout of it on Monday after the doctors appointment. I felt so ill that I actually went home and rested for the day. 

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor signs: Still no.

Symptoms: Ridiculously bigger boobs, hormonal acne is finally dying down, and some painful pelvic discomfort, short tempered. 

Belly button in or out? Out on top again.

Wedding rings on or off? On, every day! (when is that supposed to change?)

Happy or moody most of the time: I have been super happy, but I find myself having less patience for adults. I seem fine with Ryder but when I find an adult who I dont feel is acting like one I get a little short with them. I honestly can't help it and then I feel remorseful afterwards.

Looking forward to: Going to the fair, we were supposed to go this weekend but we might just stay home and go to dinner for a friends birthday so maybe next weekend? I'm excited for fair food and watching Ryder go on rides and see all the new stuff they have. Also watching the SEAHAWKS game this weekend!!! :)







Here it is! 23 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment