Thursday, September 5, 2013

22 weeks (another then vs now!)

How far along? 22 fabulous weeks

Total weight gain: 2lbs (137 this morning). This weight thing is driving me crazy, so I want to explain that my beginning weight was 135 but then I lost ten in the first trimester being so sick I've gained 12 lbs from the lowest weight during my pregnancy but I don't consider that my starting weight so does that make me a liar? I have no idea how it's calculated usually. 

Maternity clothes? I have 1 pair of pants, 2 t-shirts still and I'm wearing a lot of clothes I have that just used to be bigger on me. Thank goodness the hair tie trick is holding true, I need a belly band soon though!


Stretch marks? Plenty of old ones! :) I have been rubbing my stomach, sides, lower back, inner thigh, hell the whole thigh down with Vaseline cocoa radiant lotion (you can get here at Target). Interested in buying bio oil or whatever it is, maybe I'll look into it since I'm getting so BIG.

Sleep: I've been sleeping mostly fine, aside from my neighbor purchasing a rooster who likes to cock-a-doodle-do all day and night. -____-

Best moment this week: Brandon making the pumpkin pie blizzard copycat recipe (find that here)

Miss anything? This week I can honestly say there isn't a thing I miss. I feel like my life is on the right track with work, with my family and everything. Ryder has been so sweet lately I could just die!

Movement: All day! He's been on a rolling kick and that feels just CRAZY!

Food cravings: Aside from the blizzard, I want grapes.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just don't think I have the room in my body for my appetite and I'm having food not go down all the way! EWW I know, sorry! TMI

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor signs: Still no.

Symptoms: Ridiculously bigger boobs, massive hormonal acne, and some horrible pelvic discomfort and today I almost passed out when I walked 20 feet to the bathroom. I actually had to lay on the bathroom floor so as not to drop down and then I began sweating profusely. ugh. Thankfully I work at a fire department so I had the medics check me out and they said I seem fine just dehydrated. MORE WATER IT IS!

Belly button in or out? Out. HAHAHA

Wedding rings on or off? On, every day! (when is that supposed to change?)

Happy or moody most of the time: I have been super happy, I think I get tired in the afternoon and start to fizzle out but I'm growing a person here! Happy but not energetic enough to show it. ;P

Looking forward to: My appointment on Monday I will be 22 weeks and 4 days and I can't wait to see how everything looked on my ultrasound and to hear baby's heartbeat! 




Baby #2 on the left, Ryder is on the right. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment