Thursday, September 5, 2013

Husband Brag

I don't brag about my husband because honestly I can't stand people who do, but last night he was trying to recreate the Pumpkin Pie Blizzard because he knows I've been dying for one.
Well I had found a copy cat recipe online the other day (thank you PINTEREST) and I saved it to my Sweets board but figured he'd think I was a lunatic (there for not give into my plan) so I waited until he mentioned wanting to make it then BAM, it was all his idea and I just got to reap the reward!! I gave him the recipe and off to the store he went. I have never been more in love with a blizzard in my life. I mean, it was exactly like Dairy Queen's!!!!

Here is the link to my sweets board

Here is the link to my Pinterest


The only note to the Blizzard we made was a tad bit of milk so it would process in the blender easier and PIE CRUST instead of wafers. SO perfect!

Enjoy!

and thank you to my husband for giving into my cravings and creating the best copy cat ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment