Thursday, October 24, 2013

29 Weeks with Baby #2!!



How far along? 29 weeks 

Total weight gain: I'm weighing in 149 so calculating after my loss I'm 19 lbs gained or I'm at 14 from my actual pre-pregnancy weight (135). I didn't stay away from frostys and I knew this was going to happen. 4 pounds instead of 2. Staying on track and giving up sweets for 2 weeks, trying to break my sweet tooth before the holidays get here and make it worse. I have 2.5 more months!!! 
Check out THIS awesome weight tracker to make sure you're staying on point. I decided to help myself make good choices I'm also trying to continue to use MyFitnessPal app to track what I eat.






Maternity clothes? I bought a black beband  from Target this weekend, to keep up with my expanding belly and to interchange with the white one my awesome friend Alana loaned me. I'm going to be really out of luck if I ever get too big for my pre-pregnancy pants!









Stretch marks? No new ones!! Still using coconut oil at night and cocoa butter each morning! Feeling nice and moisturized! ;P

Sleep: I've actually begun to have nightmares, waking up crying has to be one of the least fun things in the world. Tossing and turning isn't helping me feel well rested either. Naps are probably my favorite thing since I sleep so well during them.

Best moment this week: Ryder getting his Halloween costume over the weekend (Power Ranger) and him wearing it around the house constantly doing little tricks and tumbles.

Miss anything? I'm about to be missing sweets something fierce. Lord help me, hahaha, and anyone who says the wrong thing to me. I'd have to say I'd still miss the perk you feel during your second trimester and I long to have my body back to myself.

Movement: I finally figured out where he is! For now... his head is in my lower right abdomen and his legs are in my upper left. So all the little bangs and bumps I feel must be his flailing limbs.

Junk Food cravings: Carmelo, apparently I don't pronounce that correctly according to my dear sweet husband. I don't care how to say it just that it ends up in my mouth!

Healthy Food Craving: Apples and peanut butter  or gram crackers and peanut butter  Okay, clearly it's peanut butter.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have been really fortunate to only have the bout of all day sickness in my first trimester. I am feeling great! 

Gender: BOY!!!

Labor signs: Back to none, and I like it that way. Braxton Hicks for me were extremely uncomfortable. -__-  YAY! LABOR.

Symptoms: My hernia has stayed quiet and I'm feeling just fine, aside from being tired.

Belly button in or out? I've been thinking about this, what happens to people who have outties? Anything? Well mine is flat and puffy again.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but my moods have been fluxing a little and I'm afraid I haven't always been the nicest to Brandon... he hasn't taken it very well either so let's not feel TOO bad for him. ;P

Looking forward to: FIRST, it would be that FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER AFTER THIS WEEK!!!!!!! SECOND, Painting/carving pumpkins, we really need to get around to that, it's almost Halloween after all. AND WE CAN'T FORGET, 14 days until Ryder Giovanni turns 4!!!!!!!

Note: I've already begun hearing the "When are you due? You look like you're going to pop!" and "Any day now, huh?" from strangers. COOOL! I love the unnecessary gab from strangers about my belly and pregnancy, I know they dont mean to be rude but they really ought to think of what they are saying (and to what emotional wreck they are saying it to) before they open their mouths. I'm guilty of the above before I had Ryder, but after I couldn't imagine using those phrases. 



Catch ya later!

2 comments:

  1. You still look pretty tiny to me! Also, I know nothing about pregnancy, but don't be so obsessive over your weight - that doesn't seem too healthy. Obviously you want to stay on track and make healthy choices, but now is not the time to deprive yourself of things. At least that is my two cents. Love you and keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm just going to try to reset my cravings so I'm not so sugar oriented. Today I dont even crave anything sweet where as even back to Monday I was wanting a little something sweet every day (and by wanting I mean threatening if it was given to me). ;P I just want to get back to my good healthy habits!! Once I can control it, moderation will be key with the goodies!

      Delete